We've been letting the kids play with the box from Ashlyn's carseat. I was pretty impressed that Carter just crawled right up on it. I think he wanted easier access to the microwave.



I try to have my kids in clothes when we go out in public, but often, in our home, they are running around in diapers/underwear. It has been even more that way lately since we are working on potty training Ashlyn and it is easier for her to make it when she has less clothes to take off.
10 comments:
How did you get them to both fall asleep on the couch and at the same time?
When you're good, you're good! Just kidding - it was totally coincidental. They were both really tired.
you're so cute! and so are your kids! and p.s. i think we may be in utah over labor day to see odie's grandparents. you'll get to meet him!!!
CHUBBY CARTER is so cute! And I love the sleepin' pic. Did you feel like sleeping yourself or getting something done?
I love when kids sleep at the same time! I hope potty training is going well!
Tracy - Yay for meeting Odie!!! I can't wait.
Mom, I can't remember what I did, but I didn't sleep.
Tiffany - potty training is going. That's all I have to say about that.
So cute, and I love kids in diapers. It makes for less laundry.
That's the only way to have a bright side (less clothes to wash) when potty traning is involved. Good luck! :)
Lol. I love the diaper play. That is great. They are just my favorite little people ever.
is your title quoting "Meet the Parents?"
Post a Comment