Sunday, May 31, 2009

Building Walls

This is just one example of what we do to keep Carter from constantly climbing the stairs:





8 comments:

Karie said...

Just more stuff to climb - I think he's ready for the challenge. Way cute!

Tracy said...

Whoa I just discovered how you set up your pictures so that when you scroll over them you see the person's name and the other people's photos all change to pictures of them with that person... so cool! I am super impressed by your skills, I would have no idea how to do that.

Also Carter is cute and awesome. That reminds me of "it will be fun and great."

Karon said...

You're funny Tracy! Actually, I don't really have skills - it's all Brad.

Buttle Family said...

So cute. Carter has the best smiles. The climbing never stops. Have fun with it.

Anonymous said...

Lol. Good thinking.

Jennifer said...

Wow, how cute!!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

He is so adorable. Can we have you over before we leave next week?

Kelly said...

Oh the tricks mothers come up with. I liked your cushion idea, I bet Carter thought it was fun t climb those as well. Your kiddos are so cute.