Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Morning Fun

I have been so awful at keeping this blog updated this year. Two kids are about all that I can handle - there isn't much time for anything extra. How does everyone else do it all??? So, I decided I would take a few pictures this morning since the kiddos were dressed up for church. It went interestingly . . . 





They sure love eachother. I hope they always do!

4 comments:

Karie said...

In the last picture they both look so grown up ... and so happy!

Gretchen said...

That last picture is soooo adorable! You two have some cute kids!

Amber Handy said...

I have a hard time keeping up with ONE kid! I'm always so impressed and amazed at people who have more than one child and always seem so on top of everything - which you do! Your kids are adorable and I'm always excited for your new posts. By the way, we can't wait to get together with you guys!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the second one. What is it that makes me so incredibly happy just at the sight of those two little stinkers?!