Sunday night we were at Brad's parents home for dinner and the kids were playing outside. Ashlyn loves the slide and swings.

I know this picture isn't the greatest, but I think it's cute.
Happy boy. Strong boy.

Mason and Lorie have been at our house this weekend. Mason broke his fibula and he has a walking cast, which Ashlyn loves.


We bought a bench/ottoman for our family room and Ashlyn likes to "sleep" in it. Carter and her could probably play in it for an hour!



Thursday morning we went to Jamba Juice to take advantage of the Buy One, Get One Free coupons. I've tried quite a few flavors, but I still prefer Peach Pleasure. Here's the crew:
We love when Mason and Lorie are in town! Family on the Fourth is the best!
6 comments:
Such cute pictures of your kids. They are growing so fast.
Wish I was there! What's the owie on Carter's head? Love, love, love the pics!
Ashlyn looks darling in that red dress!
I love your children's eyes!
Caribbean Passion is my favorite. :)
I'm glad that you had fun.
Post a Comment