I'm very proud. I don't think I would have been at all surprised if our plants didn't produce a thing because I have the opposite of a green thumb. The tomato tasted alright - pretty strong. I didn't mind once it was cut up and put in a salad.
Every year our ward has a pioneer day party that starts with a children's parade. We decided to participate for the first time this year and here are the kids in the wagon ready to go.

Sunday we celebrated Ashlyn's 3rd birthday with her cousin, Brigg. Here they are in grandma and grandpa's backyard all ready to open presents.

Ashlyn was struggling with the ribbon, but she persevered . . . and it was worth the wait!

Carter got into the action.

Carter got into the action.
Daddy put it together.
After the helmet was securely in place,
Ashlyn started scooting away!
1 comment:
She is too cute!:) I love her little face! Looks like she had a good birthday!
Post a Comment