Monday, July 13, 2009

July Update

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, but I love watching my husband with the kids. He loves them and they love him. Last Sunday Carter and Brad were just chillin on the couch together. What could be better?

Carter sitting still like this is pretty amazing - it only happens when he is tired or sick. So, he was probably about ready for bed.

Last week Ashlyn went to her friend's princess party. The invitation asked them all to dress up, so we pulled our her Snow White costume. This is what I was hoping she would wear for Halloween this year. I think she makes a pretty cute Snow White! She had a great time at the party where she decorated a crown and a wand and searched for a poison apple!

We've been enjoying doing stuff with the Jennes and Smiths this summer. Just last week we hung out in Jen's back yard and played in the pool and the sandbox and on a blanket.


Last night the kids fell asleep on our bed. Is there anything more precious than sleeping kids? Melt my heart.

3 comments:

Karie said...

melt my heart too!

Tracy and Odie said...

Oh your family is so cute! Just love it! Thanks for the update.

alli may said...

it's cute and such a great break for a mom when she has some relief.