I want some of those rules!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA! That is WAY too cute!!! What a sweet girl!
LOL!!! Oh my goodness, I love little kids and the things they say sometimes. Soooo cute.
awe, that's what's on my mind too :)
i love these answers from kids! what a great mom moment.
So cute! Kids say the best things.
So cute. I LOVE IT.
too cute!
Oh, man. When can I come over to your house and get some rules too! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I want some of those rules!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA! That is WAY too cute!!! What a sweet girl!
LOL!!! Oh my goodness, I love little kids and the things they say sometimes. Soooo cute.
awe, that's what's on my mind too :)
i love these answers from kids! what a great mom moment.
So cute! Kids say the best things.
So cute. I LOVE IT.
too cute!
Oh, man. When can I come over to your house and get some rules too! :)
Post a Comment