Audrie will actually be 6 months old next week, but I thought I'd put up a few cute pictures now (who knows if I'll even get to a 6 month update). Audrie likes to be wherever the action is, so a lot of times she will play happily on the floor with anything as long as Ashlyn, or Carter, or Mom or Dad is nearby.
She is a drool monster!

I love this shot of her stretching for a toy. She just barely started doing a little army crawl, so she can now move forward and get what she wants. I think it has been frustrating for her because despite her best efforts, she could only push herself backwards.

3 comments:
Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics! Thank you sooooooooooooo much! That first one of Ashlyn is adorable - shows her beautiful face! I like Carter with the guitar, pink and all. And then of course the MTC pics with Juston - I'm a happy mamma!
I think Audrie will be a yoga master! That stretching pose is adorable. :)
She's so squishy and cute that I can hardly stand it! :)
Post a Comment