Here are the kids outside playing in the snow on a light day. You'll notice that they are just wearing jackets and boots with their normal clothes (for Ashlyn that would be a dress). They've made quite an impressive little snowman, haven't they?

Here are a couple of pictures of them outside on a medium snow day. To me, this is the perfect snow. Fluffy, plentiful, but not on the sidewalks or roads.


Here are a couple of pictures of them outside on a medium snow day. To me, this is the perfect snow. Fluffy, plentiful, but not on the sidewalks or roads.
Then there are the heavy snow days where even Brad can't resist going outside to play. Here he is building a snow fort:

And here is Juston's snow fort:
Ashlyn is digging with Daddy's shovel trying to find her shovel buried under the snow somewhere. I guess that's what happens when we leave our toys/tools out.
Carter enjoyed the mountains of snow too.
I don't think I'd like snow like this too often, but once in a while it's pretty fun!
2 comments:
What the heck? Juston has a short-sleeve shirt on!
I agree, snow is fun in certain given amounts and for certain periods of time.
I love all the pictures!! They are so cute!
I need your email address Karon, I made my blog private. Send it to andrea25walker@gmail.com :)
Post a Comment