Here's our big 4 1/2 year old girl!

This was just before church on Sunday.
Ashlyn and Carter play wonderfully together. She has taught him how to play pretend and she is very patient with him when he's being feisty. Although he often gives her a hard time, I don't think there is anyone on earth that Carter loves more than Ashlyn. She is very sweet with Audrie too and loves to bring her toys and pick her up.
Ashlyn enjoyed Sunbeams last year and her teachers, Brother McCarty and Brother Heath. She is loving her new primary class with Sister Rener and Sister Peterson. Every Sunday she is supposed to bring her own Book of Mormon to church with her. She does a great job of sitting reverently through Sacrament Meeting and is always excited to go to class.
Every Monday Ashlyn has a creative dance class at BYU. Her teachers are Miss Camilla and Miss Noel and they teach a group of 12 4-year-olds. They have taught her how to do skips, gallops, slides, and other fun moves. We love it whenever Ashlyn decides to show us what she has learned.
Ashlyn likes a lot of things, but I though it might be kind of fun to make a list of those things that she is not very fond of. She does NOT like tomatoes that aren't from Costco, not having socks on her feet, bath water that is too hot, clothes with tags, bubbly drinks (soda), having her hair combed, smoothies that aren't pink, yellow jackets, grapefruit, or boys (that is just what she says, but it doesn't seem like she really means it . . . )
We sure love Ashlyn!
10 comments:
So cute. I love the list of things she doesn't like. I can't believe how big your kids are getting.
What a pretty girl :)
She is so beautiful.
I'm assuming the type of "yellow jackets" mentioned are the insects and not article of clothing. Haha, too cute! How did she get attached to tomatoes from Costco only?
I love that picture with the open door behind her and her cute headband. That looks like a professional picture. How's the potty training going? You're so brave to try training a boy at this young age, I don't think I'll attempt it for our boy until he gets to primary. That's probably just for my sanity though.
That's the most hair I've seen on carter's head. Looks good.
She looks SO grown up! XOXO
wow, she is amazingly beautiful, like her mommy!
So beautiful...I totally understand the hair brushing thing...it's that sensitive skin!
karon, she is so so pretty! i miss you!!!
She looks just like you Karon! She's beautiful. :)
Post a Comment