A little while ago I read about amber teething necklaces and their supposed pain relief properties. I was intrigued and decided to purchase one for Audrie. I really have no idea if it has helped her in any way, but I'm hoping it has (or will). She pretty much wears it all the time. I kind of want one for me.

About the same time Audrie started feeling unwell, Carter developed a fever and a runny nose. We figured it was some sort of bug that would run it's course and be gone, but 11 days later he is still fighting it. We think that his flu turned into a sinus infection and an ear infection, so we're treating that and hopefully he'll be 100% soon. Doesn't he look pathetic?
Poor kid.



Ashlyn, however, escaped all disease (knock on wood) and has been a trooper with the minimal attention she's been given. She's been able to watch way more movies than normal, so that makes her happy!
Well, needless to say, we are so, so ready to be done with sickness around here. I think we are going to attempt to stay well for all the rest of 2011. Who's with me?!!
7 comments:
Sorry for the sickness in your house. It is no fun having sick kids. Hope they are all feeling better soon. It has been our most sick winter in a long time. Let's pray for warmer weather and better health soon.
I am with you! NO MORE SICKNESS!
We've been sick too!! Nathan's cold and my cold lasted almost 2 weeks! It was awful! Luckily for us no fevers!!! Jon ended up getting it later though and had cough, cold, fever and congestion! I hate it. That second picture of Audrie is to die for!!! She is so cute and perfect!
Me! Me! Me! I feel your pain. It seems we have all been sick since November!!! No fun at all!! I can't wait for Spring to come and we can all play again SICK free.
Oh my goodness....she is SO pretty! Baby doll in a store pretty. WOW!
LOVE that first pic of Audrie!! I'm so glad that everyone is starting to feel better!
That has got to be tough! I can believe how big Audrie is getting! Such cute babies! lov
Post a Comment