Sunday, July 3, 2011

Audrie: 11 Months

Wow. I feel like Audrie's first year of life is just flying by! Yesterday she turned 11 months old.

Last month we were trying to get some cute pictures of the kids together for Father's Day. We were not successful, but we really liked a few of them of Audrie. She is still great at doling out the smiles.

She laughs really easily too.

11 Fun Facts about Audrie:

1. She only has one tooth.
2. She just barely started saying mamamama, but I don't think it means anything to her. The other day I pleaded, "Audrie, say mama" and she promptly responded with "dada."
3. When Carter and Ashlyn are getting their teeth brushed, she will tackle them to get the toothbrush out of their mouths and into her own.
4. She's been taking several steps! Hopefully walking is right around the corner . . .
5. She loves making Carter and Ashlyn laugh (and she actually does it all the time).
6. If she wants something she goes for it, no matter what or who she has to crawl over (or up).
7. She loves her binkie (I am not looking forward to that weaning process).
8. She still nurses all the time, but loves other foods too.
9. She loves rough housing with Daddy. If he lays down on the floor then she makes her way to him ASAP and wants to play!
10. She is obsessed with her cousin King. She is always watching him when he is around and wants to be as close as possible.
11. We've taken to calling her Odge or Odge Podge.

We love our baby girl and can't believe she'll soon be 1!

5 comments:

Kari said...

She is such a smart girl! I can't believe how mobile she is.

Lorie Ann said...

I am so excited to see more of that adorable personality come out as she gets bigger!

Karie said...

Happy 4th of July surprise to see pics of Audrie! Look at her hands in that first pic - hilarious! We're coming to see you Audrie! Fun facts!

Walker Family said...

She's so cute!! The first year goes the fastest I swear...Nathan turn's 3 next month...I cry on all his bday's because he grows up too fast!

Jenn said...

Her smiles are so cute!!! She is so adorable!!