For one thing, last night Heidi gave us this FHE chart. Of course, she'd made it herself. I couldn't get it on the wall fast enough - I even put it up without Brad's help!
Heidi also made this quiet book for Ashlyn for Christmas. It has pictures of all Ashlyn's extended family and she loves looking at it. Everyone who has seen it just thinks it is the greatest idea ever!
Then, there is Allison, who is quite crafty too. She made Ashlyn this quiet book with pictures of Christ. I love having it for her to look at during sacrament.
Allison is also into digital scrapbooking and has shared some of her adorable layouts. Check this one out. I'm pretty sure she took these adorable pictures too!

My goal is to eventually creat some cute, digital page layouts of my own, so maybe someday I'll be able to return the favor. But until then, I just want to say "Thank you!"
11 comments:
I have always been impressed with Allison and Heidi's creativity. Thanks for sharing it! XOXO
Hi Sweetie
I love the cute craft gifts!
They are adorable...Very crafty sisters-in-law....
I wanted to let you know that we have a new blog too...
WallaceWonders.blogspot.com
We hope it will be fun to do...Jessica wanted us to have one too....It will be great to keep in touch this way...
We love you guys...
KEEP SMILING!
Love
The Wallace's
Wow, what program does she use to make the digital scrapbook? That's amazing. How cool that they are so crafty!! I could learn a few things from them.
I should probably double check with Allison, but I know she uses adobe photoshop. I don't know much more than that. I could learn a few things from her too!
Happy happy birthday Karon dear!!!
Thank You!
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you get lots of hugs and kisses!
PS I'm so jealous that you got those awesome presents! I've been wanting one of those Family home evening things since forever!!! Do you think that your sis could make one for me? I would totally buy it...maybe even one for my siser in law....
Thanks Michelle! I'll check on the FHE board thing and get back to you.
Karon - is it your birthday today? I wish I had known this morning to wish you a happy birthday! Hope it's been a good day :)
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are soooooooo awesome! XOXO
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment