Friday, January 18, 2008

Two Pounds of Love

Yesterday I celebrated my 25th Birthday, and it felt so significant. It is such an old birthday. It was a perfect day and I feel so blessed. Thank you everyone for your love!

Brad came home from work with this:

I can't think of a better way for someone to show me that they care then with two pounds of Twizzler love. He really does know me well. Thanks babe!

I wanted to go through some old stuff and get it organized (or thrown out or given away), so we spent some time last night doing that and I feel like I've lost 10 pounds. It was wonderful to get a little more organized and decluttered!

I didn't feel like eating at a sit-down restaurant (probably because I had Mimi's for breakfast), so we decided to check out this new fast-food place in Orem.

It was like In-N-Out Burger. It was good. I had chicken strips and he had a double cheeseburger and Ashlyn has like 2 million fries. We liked it and it hit the spot.

All the other little details of the day were just wonderful. I think 25 is a good age. Here's to at least 25 more!

2 comments:

Karie said...

How about 25 plus 25 plus 25 more. You deserve every wonderful thing that could possibly happen on your birthday. I'm glad it was a good one. Love You!

Tiffany said...

Hey--happy late birthday Karon!! :) I'm glad that you had a good one!