Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ashlyn's Easter Dress

I didn't take a picture of Ashlyn on Easter, because as soon as we got home from church, I handed her a chocolate bunny (unwrapped), which she promptly got on her dress. My fault, I know. While my mom was here, she took a few pictures of Ashlyn in this precious dress from Grandma May.

Heather, here is the best picture you are going to get of my short hair.


Ashlyn does this funny thing with her eyes that never fails to make me laugh! She's hilarious. She totally does it to entertain.

10 comments:

Betancourt Family said...

SOOOO cute!! I looked on your moms blog and saw your hair! I love it! Oh and Sergio did a funny eye thing too...pictures don't do their "looks" justice we laughed our pants off when Sergio started his look....I wonder if all kids do that?

Tiffany said...

So cute!! :)

Tracy said...

Wow that is the cutest Ashlyn picture EVER. I love it. What a little model.

Anonymous said...

You do NOT, I repeat NOT look 4 months pregnant! XOXO

Sarah said...

I love the haircut, Karon. And your daughter is just too precious!

Unknown said...

That is a way cute dress. Your hair looks great too!

alli may said...

she is the cutest!

HeatherC said...

oooh aahh...cute hair Karon and cute dress Ashlyn!

Kristyn Elise said...

Your family is so adorable! I found your blog through Russ and Kylie's. Congratulations on your little ones. She sure is cute!

Hope all is well with you

Kristyn Bradley - from Wymount

April said...

Ashlyn looks really cute in the pictures and your haircut is really cute. Lily always likes to turn away from the camera with her eyes or she makes funny faces at the camera. Congratulations on expecting are you due in september?