Sunday, April 6, 2008

Let's Do Hair

Grandma Cheney and Juston are in Utah for a week and we are already really enjoying the company! It is nice to have all the pictures that Grandma takes when she is around. Yesterday morning, while I was doing Ashlyn's hair, she took some action shots.

If I want to do anything to Ashlyn's hair, I have to do it quick, because she can only stay still for so long . . .


. . . before she wants to do it herself!


She dips the comb in the water,


and runs it across the hair,


and she's done!

5 comments:

Buttle Family said...

Ashlyn is growing up so fast. I bet she loves having Grandma there.
Love, Aunt Jenny

Kylee said...

Her hair looks so cute in pigtails! I also love her shirt! Enjoy your time with family in town, that is always fun.

HeatherC said...

Speaking of hair, Karon, did you cut your hair totally short recently? Did you post any pictures?? I want to see - looks cute!

Karon said...

I did cut my hair pretty short recently. I'll see if I can find a good picture to post.

alli may said...

i know the feeling, but you will get really good at it...but how cute is that irrisistable face!!!