Monday, April 21, 2008

The Tulip Festival

On Thursday, Lorie, Ashlyn, and I went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point with Tiffany and Kyle. Unfortunately, there were not many tulips blooming, but we still enjoyed ourselves!

Lorie caught a great picture of these yellow tulips.


Ashlyn was just mesmerized by this waterfall.


In the secret garden there is a pool of water that both Ashlyn and Kyle wanted to climb into.


Before we went to the gardens, Ashlyn was playing around in the car.


I love my precious little girl!


Up the hill she goes!




Lorie took all these pictures and I just love them! It is fun to have shots of Ashlyn and me together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Lorie for the pics. I love the one of you two walking together holding hands! XOXO

Heidi said...

It is great to see pictures of the both of you. Isn't it funny how we're always a part of these memories for our kids and yet rarely are we pictured in them. How nice to have a personal photographer everywhere you go! Great Job Lorie!!

:)Heidi

April said...

Your pictures are really cute. I like the one at the pool.

alli may said...

she's too adorable