After Grandma Cheney came back from conference on Sunday, she took off her nylons, and Ashlyn decided to try them on for size. So cute!
What can I say . . . they're adorable.
Grandma Buttle was getting her garden plots ready to go and Ashlyn was quick to help.
My healthy daughter likes to eat tomatoes like apples.
Ashlyn is enjoying a quick foot rub from Lorie. What a life!
Coloring time! Bryon's stomach makes a great table.
Ashlyn loves glasses (so much so, that she has broken 2 pair).
Our handsome boys after the priesthood session of conference.
7 comments:
karon dear, i loved all of the photos. i can't believe ashlyn will be TWO this summer. that's so big! good thing you have another little one on the way :)
are you feeling any better? love you. tell brad i say hello.
So cute!! Sergio Arturo loves eating tomatoes like apple too!?!
I hope you're feeling better too!
She's darling, Karon! Has it really been almost two years since your baby shower? :-)
We have GOT to get the girls together to take pictures in those shirts - they're so cute!!
Hi,
I saw your blog on the Carr's site. Your daughter is way cute!
Hi,
I saw your blog on the Carr's site. Your daughter is way cute!
hey karon,
Remember me Paul says hi. Your little girl is really cute. paul and i have two daughters now. Brooklyn was born in January. Where do you and brad live? Well talk to you later.(April Teran)
Post a Comment