Lorie and Mason stopped by for a quick stay before they took off to Georgia. While they were packing, Ashlyn took a liking to a pair of Lorie's high heels. She was walking all around in them and even wore them down the stairs! It was pretty cute. Unfortunately, she doesn't get the "high heel experience" very often around here since I hardly ever wear them!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She is so cute in Lorie's shoes!!! Reminds me of Mikayla in Grandpa Buttle's shoes. They want to be just like the grown ups!
my girls would say "what are those things??"
You should read the Curious Case of Benjamin Button! And the good news is it's just a short story, not a novel, so you can get through it really quickly.
Well, maybe not quite as quickly with a two-year-old distracting you, but still... easier than a long book =)
Let me know if you want to borrow it!
WOW! Ashlyn is looking so grown up. I bet she can't wait to be a big sister.
Aww that is a picture worth taking!
I don't think I have seen her since she was a baby! She is so beautiful. I can't believe she is 2. My little David has a shoe fetish! He wears any kind of shoe he can find all around the house.
SOOOO Cute!! I Love this blog!! I am so excited about it! Ashlyn is soo cute!
Post a Comment