We spent Monday and Tuesday of this week with Brad's family at Jordanelle Reservoir and Timpooneke Campground. Brent had borrowed some wave runners that we all got to try out. Ashlyn was fine on it as long as we went really slow and no water got on her. Brad and I were able to go out for a little while without her and it was great. Thanks Brent!
The kids loved playing on the wave runners while they were parked at the campground. They would take turns pretending to drive. Here is a picture of Ashlyn with her cute cousins.

We went on a little hike near the campground. I thought the scenery was absolutely beautiful! At the halfway point the kids all posed on a log for some pictures. They are arranged from youngest to oldest.
They were told to give someone a hug. I guess Ashlyn and Berkley weren't in the mood.

On the way back down the trail, some of the group saw a snake.

Brad was a trooper to carry Ashlyn the entire way. She was so comfortable that she fell asleep.

Ashlyn and Brigg sat on these stairs for the longest time posing for pictures.
Like father, like son.
We really enjoyed the wonderful company and had a great time!
6 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how old Ashlyn looks. Are you all coming to GA for Lorie's open house? I guess since the wedding isn't here its a long way to go...maybe I'll see you at Christmas?!?
How fun! I love the middle picture of the 6 grandkids! They are all so adorable!
these are SO CUTE!! what a fun trip! that is a great idea! the third one is my favorite of all of them. they are all so cute!
Cami - We're not going to Georgia for the open house and I'm pretty sure we're not going to be there for Christmas either. We're party poopers, I know! We would love to see you and Mikayla though!
those are so great! please email them to me. we had a blast! I hope your recovery was as smooth as ours! :)
Ashlyn's hair is so cute in the picture of her sitting on the camper step. Way cute!
Post a Comment