Tiffany took some really cute pictures at the top of the mountain. The weather was gorgeous and I think we all had a great time!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Snowbird
Yesterday afternoon we went to Snowbird with Tiffany and Kyle. We rode the tram up to the top of the mountain and then hiked down a little ways to take the chair lift back. We stopped and checked out the tunnel, which the kids seemed to love. It was a little chilly in there and you might be able to tell from the picture that Ashlyn's lips were purple!


Tiffany took some really cute pictures at the top of the mountain. The weather was gorgeous and I think we all had a great time!
Tiffany took some really cute pictures at the top of the mountain. The weather was gorgeous and I think we all had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like fun! She is the sweetest little girl. She is so beautiful, you 2 need to have lots of kids I'm sure they will all be that cute!
What a fun outing! Ashlyn is a lucky girl to enjoy so many aspects of nature. Good friends make it enjoyable too! Love you! See you in less than a week - YAHOO!!!!!!!!!
wow, that is one excited little girl! ha ha looks like fun.
FUN!!! I'm so jealous!
Oh and I took a peek at Tiffany's pics of your adventure. Now I'm sure that you were avoiding a potential shot of that growing baby of yours but she got one! Yeah! You look too cute.
Post a Comment