Monday, September 22, 2008

He's here. . .

31 comments:

Karie said...

Carter is here! Congratulations! I will see you soon!!!!!!

Sarah said...

He's darling! Congrats!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! Wow, he sure is cute!

Tracy and Odie said...

Hooray!!!! Congrats you two! So excited for you. Hope all is well with the new cute baby.

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys =]

Buttle Family said...

Congratulations May Family. We are so happy for you all. You are a cute family and Carter is lucky to come to you all. Glad everything went well.

bunjamins said...

Congratulations brad and fam. Love the Engineering/IT R.E. LN RIAG-Choicepoint jerks.

Tiffany said...

Yea!! Congrats! You'll have to let me know how it goes with two... Also, he's adorable! And I love the name Carter. I hope that you're feeling great (as great as you can) Karon! Congrats again!

wildingtex said...

Can't believe you "posted" on Carter's birthday! You guys are really something. Congratulations - he's adorable!
Welcome Carter!!!

Becky said...

Congrats to you guys! Having a newborn is such a luxury. We are so excited for the addition of this little one to your family!!

Walker Family said...

Congrats!!! He is beautiful and looks so healthy!
Our Nathan is only 5 weeks old and I'm already missing him being brand new!! Congrats again! Love Jon, Andrea, & Nathan

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I am so glad he is here! I bet Ashlyn is going to love being a big sister. he is so cute, and I hope all is well with you! Let me know if you need anything!

Betancourt Family said...

That is too impressive! The boy is only hours old and he's already made it on to the internet!:)

Carter is beautiful! Welcome to the world little one. I sure hope that you are ready for all the manly things your dad has been dying to show you! :)

John and Brieanne Dabney said...

That's so awesome! How cute is he??? Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is a Cutie!

Melissa said...

Congrats! Looks like a cute one, thanks to Karon!

Elle said...

what happened to calling him Steve Irwin?? I am a little dispointed, but have to admit i LOVE the name Carter!
He's a cute little nipper!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!

I didn't know you had a blog!!

e-mail me your e-mail if you want to check out y blog!
carmichaelsuomi@gmail.com

Keep Smiling with the Wallace's said...

What a beautiful sweet little boy!!
Congratulations!
We love you!
KEEP SMILING!

Cami Sullivan said...

Awww what a sweet little baby!! I agree- Carter is a very cute name. Congratulations! :)

Jason Wadsworth said...

Congrats you two! Love that name too btw...

Gretchen said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! We need to get together so Jake and I can meet your new little addition. How fun!

Bonnie Walker said...

Congrats, he is beautiful, or should I say handsome as ever. Hope to see you soon.

Cindy said...

Brad & Karon,

Congratulations. We are happy for you and hope big sister accpets having to share time now.

Terry and Cindy

Jaime said...

Wow he's here already! Congratulations you guys! I hope everything with the birth went well!

Greg and Ky said...

How exciting! He is so cute, congrats!

Jennifer said...

wow, what a beautiful boy. congrats on a happy healthy baby.

Unknown said...

Diana told me you have a blog and it has a picture of baby Carter so I had to peek! He is so cute! I love that he decided to come out at 12:01am. You're amazing! We'll stop by soon.... =) What's your baby schedule like? haha

Kylee said...

Congratulations!! He is so adorable. I bet Ashlyn just loves him. Carter is a very cute name. I am so happy for you guys!

Kelly said...

He is beauiful. Congratulations, we can't wait to see him.

Karon said...

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments!

HeatherC said...

i'm a little late, but yay! congratulations guys!