So good to see you karon! i saw Tracy V. and your Mom at Tracy's shower yesterday and we were all talking about blogs so now I've found you! Ashlyn is beautiful and you're such a cute pregnant lady.
So cute just be gald she si taking naps! Lily quit taking them the instant Brooklyn was born every now and then we can get hre to take one when she is really tired :) Ashlyn looks way cute!
Ah YAY I found your guys' blog from Bonnie's! Your baby girl is gorgeous!! What a sweetheart! We just welcomed our first one in to the world a month ago! Tell Brad we say hello too! :)
7 comments:
Please put me down for a nap and I will go "night night!"
CLASSIC!!! Love this post!
So good to see you karon! i saw Tracy V. and your Mom at Tracy's shower yesterday and we were all talking about blogs so now I've found you! Ashlyn is beautiful and you're such a cute pregnant lady.
So cute just be gald she si taking naps! Lily quit taking them the instant Brooklyn was born every now and then we can get hre to take one when she is really tired :) Ashlyn looks way cute!
that is the cutest thing.
Ah YAY I found your guys' blog from Bonnie's! Your baby girl is gorgeous!! What a sweetheart! We just welcomed our first one in to the world a month ago! Tell Brad we say hello too! :)
both of my big kids slept on the floor quite a bit at first. what a fun time! :)
Post a Comment