Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Michael is in the MTC

This morning we took Michael to the MTC! On the way there, we stopped by Grandma Buttle's house, so we could all visit and he could say goodbye. 

The last time we dropped a missionary off at the MTC was over 3 years ago when Bryon was leaving. He left in May and I remember it being much more busy. I guess they don't send as many missionaries out in September.




Introducing . . . Cheney Elder. This was inside, just after he picked up his nametag. 


We love you Michael and we wish you the best these next two years!

5 comments:

Karie said...

Karon, it's perfect that you're right there in the cross roads of our family life. Thank you for taking care of Michael!

Jennifer Rae said...

I love the dot...it brings back memories!

Cami Sullivan said...

I can't believe how grown up Michael looks! He'll be a fantastic missionary.

Buttle Family said...

Yeah for Michael. He is going to be such a great missionary. I am sure he was glad you were with him.

Kelly said...

These pictures brought back memories of us taking Kyle to the MTC 2 years ago. Yep, he comes home in 3 weeks! YEAH! Michael is going to be a great missionary.