We drove back home after packing up and arrived well before midnight. The guys even stayed up to watch a rerun of the BYU football game that had happened earlier that day. I don't think Brad would miss a Cougar game for anything other than a sibling wedding!
Monday morning the boys went over to the church across the street to shoot hoops. I'm glad Brad had some people to play with.
Later that day we went Bowling at BYU. My mom has some pictures from that (and others from the wedding) on her blog. It was wonderful having all the family together and we sure missed them when they took off. I think the trip was a little too short! The next time we will all be together may be when Juston gets home from his mission four years from now!
3 comments:
It all looks so fun. We were so sad we had to miss it. Ashlyn is so cute. I can't believe how grown so looks.
Your sister looked amazing! I love the pics on your mom's blog. Karon, you truly have been blessed.
I found your blog! It is amazing I did not forget!
Post a Comment