Here are some cute shots of the kids before the social.
Friday, October 24, 2008
The Fall Social
Tonight was our ward fall social. Ashlyn was very excited to wear her chicken costume and she also wanted to wear Carter's pumpkin costume (I don't think it would've fit). Ashlyn played Bingo, Go Fish, Beanbag toss and did some dancing too. She loved getting candy and would not let me hold it for her! Carter slept in his dad's arms for the majority of the night. We sure had a fun time with our neighbors!
Here are some cute shots of the kids before the social.



Here are some cute shots of the kids before the social.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Your little ones are so cute. I love all the pictures.
Wow, Carter's eyes were open both times! Ashlyn looks sooooo cute! The parents are quite good looking too! Love you guys!
They are so adorable!!! You look like a proud mommy! :) I love Carter's costume! :)
Such cute kids, and such cute costumes! They look adorable!
I love the costumes they are so Cute! And your kids are adorable!
So cute! I love Ashlyn's costume! Sounds like a fun party, too!
lol. that is so cute.
Adorable! I love your kids costumes. So cute!
Post a Comment