Friday, October 31, 2008

The Tire Swing

Yesterday we met Kyle and Tiffany at the Discovery Park. It is a really fun place for the kids to play and a really easy place to lose track of your children. Ashlyn and Kyle spent a little bit of time spinning and swinging on the tire swing. These pictures aren't the greatest (it was hard to get a good shot), but I still think they're cute. 


I would love to have a tire swing in our backyard, but I don't think we have a place to put it. They're so fun!


On Wednesday Ashlyn tripped on her pants (they were a little too bit) and fell on her face. So, her nose is all scratched up and she has a good sized goose egg on her forehead. 

2 comments:

Karie said...

I would like to push Ashlyn and Kyle on the tire swing!

Anonymous said...

karon, i LOVE these pics. especially ashlyn's body gesture in the first one. she's so expressive and its adorable.