Sunday, October 5, 2008

Grandma is Gone!

Grandma Cheney left this evening to fly back to Georgia and we are sure going to miss her around here! Among many other things, Grandma did a great job of taking pictures during her visit, so I'm going to share a few:

My two precious angels. 


Carter doesn't always enjoy being held as much as Ashlyn enjoys holding him. 

Saturday night I went to a baby shower (it was so nice to get out) with Carter and my mom took our picture before we left. 

My two favorite boys.


The sweet big sister. 

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Darling pictures, Carter looks so cute with his eyes open (since I haven't that yet) and I love Ashlyn's hair cut.

Walker Family said...

You look beautiful!!! Don't even look like you just had a baby! And Carter is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Aren't they fun!? You guys have such an adorable family!!!

Unknown said...

#1 - Ashlyn looks like such a big girl next to her baby brother Carter

#2 - I don't think you had a baby, you look way too small. I think you stole Carter from someone. That's probably why you made up the story about having a baby at home.

#3 - You make cute babies. =)

Anonymous said...

congrats karon! I saw your blog on arlynn's and had to come take a peak at the new baby :) Hope you guys are doing well. You have such adorable kids!

Jennifer Rae said...

The kids are just as pretty as you are!!!

Betancourt Family said...

Grandma's are the best! What a blessing to have your mom by your side during such a beautiful moment in your life.

Your family is beautiful!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Love the pictures. Can't wait to see you on Sunday!