Ashlyn loves her hooded towel.

Ashlyn loves her Uncle Bryon.

Say "cheese."

Carter was not very happy about his first bath.

The longer the bath went on, the less happy he got.

He was fine when it was over though.


We had Ashlyn try on her Halloween costume for us.
5 comments:
I love Ashlyn in her costume! Also, Carter looks too cute with his sad face. I love newborns!
Carter is SO handsome!! And Ashlyn, oh that girl is too cute.
I love that Halloween costume! And I agree, your kids are both gorgeous! Those ones of Carter crying remind me a little bit of Dwight Schrute - why are babies' sad faces so funny sometimes? :)
carter is so adorable... and so is ash as a chicken!
Carter is way cute!! It is amazing how much they change in just days and weeks!! That is the Halloween costume we have for Brooklyn isn't it way cute!!
Post a Comment