Saturday, November 1, 2008

Goodbye Halloween

Ashlyn really enjoyed her third halloween. This was the first year that she went trick-or-treating and she loves all the candy. She went at Brad's work as well as to a few houses in our neighborhood. We laughed really hard when she would say "trick or treeky." The highlight of the evening for her was handing out candy to the "kids" who came to our door. She was actually pretty good at it!

Our little chicken turned into a witch.

Ashlyn and Carter are all ready for tonights football game in their Cougar blue.

Our two favorite boys! Carter is turning into a little chunk, isn't he?

5 comments:

Walker Family said...

Carter is so cute!! :) Nathan has a little BYU onesie that he wears on game day :)

Anonymous said...

Go cougars! Grow Carter! Heal Ashlyn!

Unknown said...

Carter is getting big! I bought a present for him before I went to Hawaii almost a month ago. Was I able to give that to you? If not, I need to go find it. We've had a CRAZY month. He's probably outgrown it already. Oh well, I'll just get him a new one.. haha I love shopping for babies. =)

Ashlyn looks cute as a witch. She's like a sweet witch. I love having her in my class. =)

Karon said...

Thanks Arlynn! She loves having you as a nursery leader too.

alli may said...

too cute! love the creativity in them even when their so little, who thought a chicken could be such a cute witch too???