Recently Ashlyn has become quite scared of the dark. She likes to have the light on in her room when she goes to bed at night. Well, we are trying to help her feel comfortable without the light on, so we bought the Curious George stuffed animal to keep her company. She loves, loves, loves her "George."
Here is a picture of her giving him a kiss on the head. We kiss heads a lot in our house.
Today I put my wrap on to carry Carter around, and Ashlyn wanted a wrap too. Brad tied her jacket around her and helped her put George in it. She really enjoyed carrying around her baby.
7 comments:
How ironic...Marley now says she's scared of the dark thanks to a Curious George episode!!
Copycat Ashlyn! I would love to see a picture of you wearing the wrap with Carter in it! Hum?
so cute!
O.K. Who's the tech geek that rigged up the new header...AWESOME!!!
So cute! I love how the simplest things can make little kids so happy! The pictures of her looking out the window are so cute too!
lol. that is so cute!
I love love love that last picture of Ashlyn, she looks simultaneously so proud of herself and so much like she wants to be a grown up and doesn't need a silly picture taken for doing just a normal grown up thing. Plus she somehow looks so much like Karon AND so much like Brad. All kinds of awesome.
Post a Comment