Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Carter's 2 Month Appointment



We had Carter's 2 month appointment today (a few days early) and he weighed in at 12 pounds 1 ounce and measured 22 inches long. He is developing just great and seems strong and healthy! We love you Carter!

6 comments:

Karie said...

Big guy - we're coming to see you and your sister and your mom and dad!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Wow! He really is so cute. I need Brad to teach me how to make a cute header like that. Or did you do this one?

Kristy Anderson said...

Way to grow Carter! What a cutie he is! It looks like Ashlyn adores him!

Unknown said...

Thats a cut picture it looks like Ashlyn is happy with her new little brother.

Anonymous said...

wow! i just realized the cool thing your heading can do!! i'm assuming brad did that. that is so sweet! and that new pic is cute.

Betancourt Family said...

HA! i don't think that I would have ever realized that your header did that whole highlighting thing without your sister mentioning it. Oblivious...sorry. But hey it is pretty awesome now that I know.