Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Snow of the Season

Wednesday was the first snow of the season for us. It had all melted by the end of the day, but Ashlyn got to enjoy it a little bit first. 

Peeking out the window


The view from our front door


Heading out to play


Posing


Ashlyn played outside in the snow for about 20 minutes all by herself. She just loved it! I kept on asking her "are you cold?" and she would say "I okay mom." I couldn't believe she lasted so long!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

rabbit feet pajamas! i love it!!

Karie said...

Ug! I forgot about the snow. Do you think there will be snow at Thanksgiving time? We'll still come if there is. I enjoyed the weather there in late September and early October!

Jennifer said...

wow, snow!! I just love seeing how big ashlyn is and how cute carter is, thanks for sharing!!!! hope you are doing great, things are totally chaotic here!!!!

Buttle Family said...

Yeah for snow! I can say that since I don't have it. I love the PJs.