Friday, August 10, 2007

12 Month CheckUp

Okay, here are the stats:

Length: 28.75 " - 50%
Weight: 19#4oz - 25%
HeadCirc: 46.5 cm - 75%

The pediatrician said that based on her height right now (not a sure measure), she will probably be about 5'5". A nice height for a girl we think. Her head is in the 75th percentile, which means that she got it from her mommy! When she was in my tummy, they were concerned that her stomach was so small in relation to her head and now I'm thinking it wasn't that big of a deal! She has hit all her 12 month milestones and seems to be developing well, so we're all happy here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect little girl! If they could measure the "stuff" in her brain, she'd be off the charts! XOXO

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I took Natalya to her one year yesterday (a little late) she is 2% for height and weight ( 17.8 lbs,27 inch) and 75% for head... haha, big head little body. I think Ashlyn could beat up Natalya easy:)

Karon said...

When I found out that Ashlyn was only in the 25th percentile for weight I was thinking, "Man Natalya must be in like the 5th percentile!" She is just so small!

alli may said...

I'm so glad she's doing so well. Aren't we so blessed to have such healthy babies. I'll let you know exactly how healthy Bob is in a month... he failed the height test, which for some reason is a concern... even with very short parents (because he's fallen off of his curve).