Ashlyn is 1 year old today! We are so thankful to have had such a wonderful first year with her and look forward to many more. She is such a beautiful, sweet angel and we feel so blessed to have her in our life. We love you Ashlyn!
Happy Birthday Ashlyn! She was a very cute newborn, and a very cute one year old! I think I caught the bug that you had... I feel awful:( I hope it is gone by tomorrow.
4 comments:
It's hard to believe that it's already been a year. Weren't we driving to your baby shower just a few weeks ago? :-)
Happy Birthday Ashlyn! She was a very cute newborn, and a very cute one year old! I think I caught the bug that you had... I feel awful:( I hope it is gone by tomorrow.
I'm with you on that one Sarah! Brittney, I'm sorry you're sick, but if it is the same think I had, it will be over soon.
she looks the same still! thanks for the super fun party!
Post a Comment