Friday, August 3, 2007
One Year Ago Today
It was one year ago today that Ashlyn's delivery began. I had a doctor's appointment that morning and the midwife had me do another ultrasound. They had been concerned for several weeks that I was measuring so small. Well, in the ultrasound, it appeared that Ashlyn was the exact same size that she had been in an ultrasound 2 weeks earlier and the midwife was concerned that her growth had stopped, and they wanted to get her out! I went home to pack my bags and call Brad and then we headed to the hospital where they induced me with pitocin. My contractions began a little afer 9pm and she was born early the next morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahh delivery day pictures...love them or hate them, they are usually taken reguardless.
I remember! I was teaching piano lessons when you called me - I could hardly concentrate after that. The next morning before I left for the airport, I called Brad's cell. "Perfect timing" he said. You should have seen me skipping through the airport - "I'm a grandma" I told people! It was heaven! Still is! XOXO
Post a Comment