Well, it's one in the morning and I am all slept out. I woke up this morning feeling just awful-my stomach hurt, my head was pounding, and I couldn't get warm. It's been a while, but I recognized the signs . . . I was sick! I have spent as much of the day as possible lying in bed and sleeping whenever Ashlyn sleeps, and I don't think I have much more sleep left in me. This was a bummer of a day to feel lousy, because there were some fun things that I was looking forward to doing:
1. Thursday get-together with Tiffany and Kyle (we were going to story time at the library)
2. Baby shower for a sweetheart that I visit teach
3. Evan Draper's wedding reception
I didn't get to do a single one! I did, however, enjoy being home to see So You Think You Can Dance and having a nice, quiet house while Brad took Ashlyn to the reception.
Hopefully I'll be feeling 100% by 8 or so this morning so I can do the grocery shopping and the laundry!
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry...feeling sick is no fun especially when you have kids and you are not a fan of medication. Feel better soon!
Yay for Sabra (So You TYCD)!!!
Post a Comment