Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Wearing Mommy's Shirt
Ashlyn seems to like playing with anything that has to do with Mom or Dad. I left a shirt lying around in the family room and she picked it up and walked around with it over her shoulders. Brad thought it would be funny to actually put on her, and it was so huge! She could barely walk without tripping, but she was thrilled!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is so cute. She loves dressing up!!! Got a future shopper on your hands.
-jenni
Ah, she wants to be like you! She is sooooo happy too! XOXO
Karon, I LoVe looking at your blog. I look at it ALL the time since you update it so often. I also show all of my co-workers my cousin's adorable girl! Hopefully I'll get to see you sometime this Fall if Lorie ever goes down to visit you from BYU-I.
-Katie
Post a Comment