Monday, April 16, 2007

Climbing the Stairs

It just amazes me how fast babies grow up. It seems like just yesterday that Ashlyn was helpless without us, but now she is an independent girl! This morning I left her playing in the family room while I went up to the kitchen. Several minutes after I left her, I went to the stairs to look down and there she was . . . on the top stair. She made it up 6 stairs all on her own and I'm just lucky she didn't fall. These pictures are of her attempting the second flight of stairs and then trying to come down them when she saw me with the camera (she loves all adult things like cameras, phones, and remotes).











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I've died and gone to heaven. The pictures are adorable. THANK YOU for keeping up on this. It is absolutely wonderful!!!!! XOXOXOX

Tiffany and Brad said...

Hey, cool website. :)