Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Our Home
For those of you who have not yet seen our house (we've been in it for about 4 1/2 months now), I took a picture yesterday. Saturday, Brad's parents were over helping us with the lawn. Neither one of us has much experience caring for a yard, so we have a lot to learn. I didn't take pictures of the inside because we are in the process of painting the living room and kitchen. What fun. When that large project is finished, I will take some more photos, or . . . you could just come for a visit and see for yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a beautiful home you have and I've been the lucky recipient of saying in your wonderful guest room. Ah, but the best part is the wonderful company of Brad, Karon and Ashlyn. Your house is truly a home! XOXOXO
Post a Comment