Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Pediped Dilemma
Recently, I was trying to decide whether or not to buy Ashlyn a pair of Pedipeds. I'd heard that they were super comfortable and easy to walk in and that toddlers just loved them. The problem was that the shoes cost $29 and I was having a hard time justifying spending that kind of money on a pair of shoes that Ashlyn would quickly outgrow. At the same time, I wanted her to have a comfortable pair of shoes to learn to walk in. Well, after several weeks of debate I decided to buy this cute pair of Pedipeds to be her summer shoes. I figure if she wears them with all her Sunday dresses and her shorts and jeans until the end of the summer, then it could really be worth it. At this point, we are just loving them. Hopefully I'll be just as happy about the purchase at the end of the summer!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh My Gosh! Those are so cute!XOXOX
Post a Comment