Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm a Blogger Now

Well, I have decided to join the ranks of the bloggers. I really enjoy finding out what is going on in the lives of my friends and family, so for those who are interested in what is happening in the May family, I want to keep you updated too! I have posted some pictures of Ashlyn that my Mom took. Enjoy!
















9 comments:

Tracy and Odie said...

Hooray for you and your blog! I love it already...keep posting more and more pictures. Love you dear.

Sincerely,
The one far away

p.s. I bought my ticket to Utah so I'm coming! I'll be there Sat. April 28-Tuesday May 1 staying at my brother's in West Jordan. Let me know when you can play. Can't wait to see you...

Tracy said...

Haha I was so confused for a second when I saw the first comment on here... I thought I had blacked out a memory of already commenting or something. Anyway, yay for a blog! I'm excited to see new pictures all the time. You better keep it up!

(from the other Tracy)

Cheney said...

Hey

This is your youngest brother. I love the pictures. You have got to tell me how to do your blog like that. I have a blog because our homework in AP Euro is to comment on Coach Simmons blog.

Wests said...

Brad and Karon--- This is the first time I've ever looked at a blog. Thanks to you I'm now updated! What a darling daughter! Ashlyn is precious...I especially love her expression at the black chair.

Love, Aunt Geralynn

Betancourt Family said...

Oh my What a beautiful baby!!! She's so big!!! And what a cute little nose! I love it!

Michelle B

Anonymous said...

Karon and Brad,
Wow what a beautiful home and baby. My favorite picture is the one with Ashlyn in front of the mirror!! I hope all is going well for you.

Thanks for starting this blog, I think its a fantastically fun way to keep in touch.
love,
jenni green

Anonymous said...

this is such a darn cute blog! I love it. Could Ashlyn be any cuter???

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!

We love you guys so much..
We are so happy for you...
KEEP SMILING!!!
Love
The Wallace's
Michael, Laura, and
Miss Jessica Anne

Anonymous said...

Your dad knows best how much I'd love to squeeze that adorable baby girl. Enjoy this wonderful time of your life. Thanks for setting up this blog. I love watching the May family grow. Love You, Auntie Colleen