While my mom was here, she helped me sew two valances to go over the windows in the family room. I was happy with how they turned out. Here are two pictures of them:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, I'm so happy to see them up. They look great! X0X0
Whoa I'm so impressed with your sewing skills. Want to help me make some window treatments?? And by help I mean basically do it for me except for every now and then when I'll try for a second then complain that I can't do it?
2 comments:
Oh, I'm so happy to see them up. They look great! X0X0
Whoa I'm so impressed with your sewing skills. Want to help me make some window treatments?? And by help I mean basically do it for me except for every now and then when I'll try for a second then complain that I can't do it?
Post a Comment