Ashlyn has figured out how to pull plugs out of sockets (even the safety plugs we put in them to protect her). Today she pulled out the lamp plug and was sucking on it. I was surprised that she even got to it--she had to squeeze through this spot between the side table and the couch. I guess babies are really good at that kind of thing. You'll notice that in some of the pictures she is wearing a headband. Well, I stopped mid-pictures and put it on her, because she just looks so cute in it! Silly, I know . . .
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ashlyn could quite possibly be the cutest thing I've ever seen! Just seeing her cute little face puts a smile on my face! I can't believe how much mischeif she is into already. Brigg is right behind her. He is nothing but trouble. Maybe it's a good thing they don't see each other all the time! :)
miss you.
I don't know how you keep an eye on all three kids at the same time! I sure wish that Brigg and Ashlyn could see each other more often. We miss you guys too.
oh my goodness she is so adorable! I love how you put the headband on mid picture- I do the same thing with Mikayla, they are just so darn cute!
I usually think Ashlyn looks just like you (and by 'you' I mean Karon) but that third picture from the end where she is staring straight at the camera looks so much like Brad. Good to know he really is the dad for sure. (Just kidding)
haha. those faces are SUCH karon faces...brads eyes for sure, but definately karon eyebrows and nose. cute, cute. can't wait to see ya'll in a month!
Post a Comment