Saturday, May 12, 2007

Fun with Friends

It sure has been a fun day. First of all, Ashlyn and I got to drive up to Ogden with the Miskins to visit our friend Heather. It was fun to see her (I think it has been 2 1/2 years since we last got together) and her cute little home. Aftewards, we had a chance to hang out with friends who were in town for a wedding. So much fun visiting! I took some pictures of the Ogden trip, but they turned out pretty awful-there was nothing wrong with the people in them, I'm just not a great photographer. I've decided to post just one. I don't have any idea what the kids were looking at . . . anything but the camera.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's Kristen and Heather - they look good! What a fun day! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed catching up Karon! Thanks for coming up...we'll have to do it again soon.

Karon said...

I enjoyed catching up too. Thanks for letting us come! The sooner we get together again, the better.