Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ikea Duvet Cover

This afternoon, Tiffany and I took our cute little babies and visited the new Ikea in Draper. I really enoyed the store and I even made a purchase. That's right . . . I bought this black duvet cover. I thought it was just striking, but unfortunately, I don't think Brad agreed. His exact words were, "I didn't know Ikea made stuff this ugly." He was half joking (I hope), but I'm pretty sure it's not his favorite. However, I had already washed the cover and gone through the gargantuan task of cramming the comforter inside of it (not at all easy), and it is currently decorating the guest bed. Now we just need a guest to come try it out for us. Any takers?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'll come!!!! Just don't know when. I know how hard it is to fill the duvet - I've done it for years. Good job! The black and white is striking! XOXO

Tracy and Odie said...

i'm there...see you soon..

Karon said...

Alright! See you soon.

Anonymous said...

I love the duvet! How was IKEA? I still need to make it over there, was it amazing?

Karon said...

Thank you. Ikea was pretty cool. I've never been in a store so huge. I think it is so smart to have a restaurant in your store, because people can take a break and eat and then shop some more. Also, they have self-checkout. I haven't seen that anywhere other than the grocery store. Ikea is one of a kind.