Monday, May 7, 2007

She's at it Again

What can I say? She's always trying something new.









6 comments:

Tracy and Odie said...

i posted on my blog again...all thanks to you... :)

Anonymous said...

haha. that second pic is like "all in a days work mom." :)

Karon said...

You are so right! I wish you could have seen the totally innocent face she gave me when I asked her what she doing.

Karon said...

That should be "what she was doing."

Anonymous said...

Standing on the stairs? Wow! Pulling out the wipes - just another learning experience. Ha! She is soooo cute! XOXO

Anonymous said...

hi karon-
your baby is too cute. what a fun mess she made!! I bet you just love cleaning up after her. i love the comments lower down about you looking like a boy and the way you were dressed. i totally agree. thanks for keeping this up. its fun to see.
cousin jenni