Wednesday, May 2, 2007
The Third Tooth
If you look very closely, you can see Ashlyn's third tooth starting to come in. She still doesn't have any top teeth, so we think it's a little odd that she is getting yet another bottom tooth. I know you can't see her teeth at all in the second picture, but her expression was so funny. I can imagine that she was thinking, "You're weird mommy."

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is absolutely hilarious! That picture will be a classic. You know which one I'm talking about! Ha! Ha! Ha! XOXOXO
"I've told you the tooth! The whole tooth! And nothing but the tooth! So why are you looking at me that way? I told you I've got 3 tooths!"
Haha. That second face is SO a Karon face! :) I showed them to Madz and she said..."Whoa, she's got a little attitude!" So cute!
oh my goodness that second picture is CLASSIC!
Post a Comment