This first picture is of Brad and Ashlyn before BYU's afternoon game. Brad went to the game with Bryon and Michael, but Ashlyn and I stayed home to watch it on television. The second picture is of Ashlyn relaxing on the bean bag as she watched football. So cute.

4 comments:
So cute! Going to the game is too noisy for a little girl. Dad and I used to go when you were in my tummy. She looks very relaxed! I like all your new links! XOXO
Karon, you're little girl is so adorable. I love how they're wearing matching shirts!
Karon,
It has been a while, but your family looks well. I hope life is at its fullest for you. I am up in Idaho now and busy with life. Write me soon and we will catch up.
Jennifer hays
Great to hear from you Jen! I would love to know more about what is going on in your life. How should I get in touch with you?
Post a Comment