We are looking forward to a busy day. Brad has already been to work at the MTC (and will go back in the afternoon) and I went with the Young Women all the way across the street to clean our church building. I was impressed by how well so many of the girls worked--we didn't have to get on their cases or anything. Scrubbing the toilets reminded me of my days as a custodian at the UPC building, and you know, I kind of miss that job . . .
Also, we have an incredible food storage lady in our ward who organizes things so that we can do canning at her home once a month. It has been nice for me to have her basically holding my hand through the whole food storage process. Every month we can something different and this month it will be wheat. So, for a couple of hours this morning, I'll be at her house.
Tonight is the General Relief Society Meeting (I'm sure everyone knows) and beforehand our stake Relief Society is having a dinner together. I think that most stakes do this, but it will be my first experience participating. For some reason, they didn't do dinner in single student or married student stakes (probably too many of us). So, I'll be missing part of the game, but I don't exactly watch that much of it anyway.
I hope everyone is having a great day! Enjoy your weekend!
2 comments:
Wow! I'm surprised you had time to blog a bit. Go Karon - cleaning, canning, mothering, cheering, attending, learning, leading, supporting and loving! Keep up the good work! XOXO
Oh yeah! Go BYU! Win BYU! XOXO
Post a Comment